Tuesday, May 10, 2011
What you'll need:
1 (19.8) ounce package of brownie mix (prepared according to package directions)
1 (3.9) ounce package of instant chocolate pudding mix
1/2 cup water
1 (14 ounce can) sweetened condensed milk
1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping
1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping
3 (1.5 ounce) English Toffee Candy Bars (crushed)-I used Heath Bars
1. Prepare brownies according to package directions. Let cool completely and cut into 1 inch squares.
2. Mix together chocolate pudding mix, sweetened condensed milk, water, and 8 ounce container of frozen whipped topping. Stir together until streaks disappear. Set aside.
3. In a food processor, crush candy bars into small, bite size pieces. Set aside.
4. In a trifle bowl, use 1/2 the brownies to cover the bottom of the bowl. Follow with 1/2 of the pudding mixture, then 1/2 of the whipped topping, and 1/2 of the toffee bars. Repeat with another layer of each.
5. Chill in the refrigerator for at least 8 hours before serving.
Makes 12 servings.