I'm not a salad lover, but just the thought of this salad is enough to make my mouth water. It pairs perfectly with eggrolls and it only takes 30 minutes to make!
What you'll need:
2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
Fresh Baby Spinach
Chow Mein Noodles
Roasted Sliced Almonds
Kraft Toasted Asian Sesame Dressing (or you can make your own)
1. Preheat oven to 375°. Spray an 8x8 glass dish with non-stick cooking spray.
2. Place chicken breasts in dish and pour about 2 tablespoons of dressing over the chicken. (If you remember, which I never do, you can also marinate the chicken in the dressing overnight.)
3. Cook until chicken is no longer pink, about 30 minutes. Shred chicken and set aside.
4. Heat a small skillet on medium-low. Add a handful of Chow Mein Noodles and roasted sliced almonds. Cook until lightly browned. Remove from heat.
5. Place 1-2 handfuls of spinach on a plate.
6. Top with shredded chicken, chow mein noodles, and almonds.
7. Serve with Asian Sesame Dressing.